The Evolving Vermont Labor Relations Law, 4th Edition - The purpose of this treatise is to present Vermont labor relations practitioners with a comprehensive treatment of statutory, case law and administrative developments impacting labor relations in the state. It is authored by Board Executive Director Timothy Noonan. This fourth edition is updated through the end of October 2018. It updates case precedents and other developments since the third edition was released in 2015. It combines the discussion on case law precedents in substantive areas of the law, and Board practices and procedures, in one integrated publication. Further, there is extensive discussion on the historical development of Vermont labor relations acts and the administration of the acts by the Labor Relations Board.
OTHER BOARD PUBLICATIONS ALSO AVAILABLE . . .
2014-2016 Volume of Board Opinions (Volume 33) Permanently Bound
- All opinions issued by Board from January 1, 2014 through December 31, 2016
- 2014, 2015, 2016 Annual Reports
- Unions certified 2014, 2015 and 2016
(2014 - 2016 Opinions also are available on our website: http://www.vermont.gov/vlrb/)
Revised Guide to Vermont Labor Relations Statutes
The Guide has been revised for the 22nd time so that it is updated through December 31, 2016. The purpose of the Guide is to keep practitioners before the Board fully abreast of case law precedents and statutory provisions. The Guide makes the statutes and contracts that the Board administers easily accessible to all practitioners. The Guide contains:
- Copies of Vermont labor relations statutes
- Subject index of all Vermont Labor Relations Board opinions covering 1977 – 2016
- Alphabetical index of all Board opinions covering 1977 – 2016
- Subject index of Vermont Supreme Court public sector labor relations decisions through 2016
- Digest of all Vermont Supreme Court decisions on appeals of Board decisions through, 2016
- Rules of Practice of Vermont Labor Relations Board
Past Volumes of Board Opinions - Past volumes of Board Opinions, covering the years 1977 through 2013, are available to purchase in soft-covered or permanently bound editions. (See back for special offer.) (These opinions also are available on the Board website: http://www.vermont.gov/vlrb/)
The Volumes, the Guide and The Evolving Vermont Labor Relations Law allow you to remain fully abreast of substantive and procedural developments under Vermont labor relations law. If you already have an earlier version of the Guide, order the INSERTS only.
To order any publication click below: